Monday, November 23, 2009

Photobucket

Through you, i can do anything.
I'm believing by faith.
Nothing is impossible.

My weekends were spent with church friends. After cg on Sat, we were supposed to head down to Sentosa to chill. Unfortunately, things happened & we headed to Chomp Chomp to eat instead since most of us were hungry. Jeremy's car tyre was punctured. It took like about 6 ppl to fix it. It was hilarious. Dinner at Chomp Chomp was awesome. But when i reached home it left a smokey BBQ smell on my hair & clothes. Disgusting.

I decided to use my new Estdee Lauder cosmetic set ytd. The cosmetics are good. Wore a studded high waist bandage skirt with a simple white sleeveless top (which i always use to pair it off with jeans or high waist skirts) & my strappy heels! (: To top it off, i wore my newly bought Pink flower hairband (: I like my outfit worn ytd (: Sunday after church, fellowshiped with cgm. After renovation, the expo foodcourt is so much better. Plus the pricing is reasonable (for some stalls). Anyhoos, after tt Zy & i walked ard Town before heading back to my place to watch Twilight!!! ^^ Lol. But it didn't turn out as great as i thought it would be. I would rate it 3/5. Hopefully the next episode 'New Moon' wouldn't be much better. I must say i had a great time spending time with Zy ytd (: A fruitful day spent! :D

Had a great workout at the gym today with Beloved. There were personal trainers allocated to train us. It was gooood! (: Had an awesome-ly delicious dinner! Met Zy to eat at Ivins(Peranakan eatery). Not only was i overjoyed to eat there as it is my fav restaurant.. It was the fact tt Zy doesn't like to eat spicy food & yet he brought me there knowing i LOVE eating there ^^ & I can't live without spicy food. Haha. We ordered too much! Lol. I had a fruitful night spent with him. When he got into the cab, i stood there till the cab was out of sight. Tears welled up in my eyes cause i won't get to see him till Monday ): I'm leaving for Thailand on Wed but the camp starts tmr. I get homesick all the time. I've been to tons of camps yet at every camp, i def get homesick. Well, i know tt this trip is gonna be fun. Hopefully it will take my mind off home & Zy. I def will not forget God too! :D
Baby thanks for spending time with me today & making me so happy. We just kept laughing at each other. I never saw you this happy before :') Thanks for yet another wonderful day! I love you ultra super duper ulti mega quadcore much!!! :DDDDDDDDDDD

P.S. I will be back with awesome pictures & short videos on my training camp in Thailand!! :DD Do come back to read a huge update on the 29th Dec! Tt's when i'll be back! (: Have an awesome week people! (:

Photobucket

I love the skirt & hairband ^^

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Behind me, is the way down home. Tt's why my estate's called 'Braddell Hill.' Really full of Hills.

Photobucket

Zy :DD

Photobucket

Photobucket

(:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Zy looks so adorable in this pic! Haha (: Like a little boy! (:

Photobucket

Shella, Elle & i (:

Photobucket

Me!! Satisfied after eating! :D

Photobucket

Zy (:

Photobucket

^^
Photobucket

Hee (((((:

Photobucket

Donut Factory tiny donuts- BonBons! So cute right. Bought it for Zy (:


Photobucket

DouDou with a ribbon on her head!! So cute right?? See her pose!! HAHA So cute! ^^

Photobucket

So cuteeee! (: See her face! Lol

Photobucket

I am so in love with this kinda bag! Studded bag. Really diff to find in stores!! ):

No comments: