Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Photobucket

Great to be in your arms.
It just feels so right.

My Tuesday morning was spent with my lovely boy- Zy (((: Woke up early & bought Macs breakfast! Macs breakfast is always the best breakfast. Well, to me at least. Again, it was nice cuddling in his arms as we slouched on the couch watching tv. An awesome way to start the day! (:

Went out with Beloved after. It's the first time we wore so nice- Nicely dolled up, wearing heels & a little black dress (: Beloved looked really gorgeous (as always). We ate at Gelare! Yes, it's back!! It's located at Suntec. Since it's Tuesday, we shared a waffle ^^ We had fun camwhoring & chatting with each other. Yknow, when we don't see each other for a day, it feels weird. Cause i'm so used to seeing Beloved everyday. I'm seeing her again tmr! Tmr is our class chalet. Or rather, a '_______' (fill in the your own word) chalet. Hopefully it'll be of much fun (:

I have officially signed up for True Fitness (: Have already gone for the first class with Stacy. It was fun casue we kept laughing at each other. No wait, more like she kept laughing at me. So evil right. Still say wanna take a picture of me doing Yoga -.- Lol. Anyhoos, i'll be able to go regularly as i am a member alr (: Beloved signed up for it too. See, i'll be seeing more of her face. Hahahahaha :DDDD

P.S. I have to find a job soon! ))): Don't wanna work!!!

Photobucket

Things i bought today (:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Gelare!! ((((((((((((((((((:

Photobucket

Yours Truly (:

Photobucket

I like this picture ^^

Photobucket

Legs look long right??? Look only. Hahaha

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is how i will look like if my legs were ever amputated (Will NEVER happen.) Lol.

Photobucket

Beloved (:

Photobucket

Hot right? Haha.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: