Saturday, October 31, 2009

Photobucket


The sun will shine again.
Fret not, for everything will be fine my love.

Met Farna, Shi Kin & Rai. Missed them alot! Was really glad to see all of em (: They celebrated Rai & my birthday. Belated. Though it was a mini celebration, i was glad tt all 4 of us were there- Together (: Thanks for the bouquet of flowers! It's really nice. I didn't expect flowers from ya'll! Haha (((: Thank you so much. I really love the flowers. Esp the blue rose :DDDDD Aku suke (: I love ya'll & like i said, after my O's we will def be meeting up more often (:

Studied with Beloved & Joe after that. We had a awesome time talking to each other (Me & Beloved) cause we can hardly say anything personal to each other as we are never alone. Lol. But we did study ok. Then we ate my fav Pontian noodles ^^ Lol. Besides the boredom of studying, i had fun chit chatting & laughing with Beloved & the White Huski :D

Next week papers are impt! Humans & Science! Gaaaah. Need to expand my memory.

P.S. I will update on Hidayah's 17th birthday celebration on Thurs (:

Photobucket

Before placing the flowers into a vase (:

Photobucket

Photobucket

The blue rose is so beautiful (:

Here's a sneak preview of Hidayah's birthday celebration (:

Photobucket

The birthday girl! :D Hidayah!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Taufik! :DDDD He' super duper mega ulti adorable to the maxxxx! (((: He is Hdayah's younger brother. So cute right?? I will be updating more on him in my next post :D

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

& This is the hand made book i did for me & Zy's one yr anni (: I've finally completed the book :D

Photobucket

I used a cardboard a the spine of the book.

Photobucket

There's a total of 12 Chapters. All hand written by me (:

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: