Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Photobucket

I wish for things i do not have; Things that are beyond my control.
In silence, i secretly wish for the things i yearn for.
Hoping tt someday, i'll be everything i hope to be.
But i am who i am, & i am born the way i am.
Everything i wish i could or should be, are plain illusions.
I loathe the fact that i can't be the person i desire to be.
To be equipped with the skills & knowledge i lack of.
Maybe there'd be a glimmer of hope for me?
But no. I should be grateful for the things i already have.
'Cause i'm envious & jealousy took a haul on me- & Sadly, i gave in.
Daydreaming just won't do me justice.
It kills.

Met Mitchell today after school before he leaves for Taiwan for 3 weeks! Lol. So long right. He's not going there on a vacation. More like for torture purposes- Army. At least on the last 3 days he'll be able to shop. LOL. When tt day comes, it'll be 'Hello civilisaition, Goodbye nightmare'. He brought his camera out. & He recently bought a fisheye lens. Super cool. So we chilled at Tpy park & took afew shots. Shots of disgusting looking frogs, dragonflies & huge ass bees tt scared the shit outta me. BUT, i had fun (:

P.S. Mitchell don't buy me a 'I LOVE TAIWAN' tee!!!! LOL. It's damn... Yeah. Lol i'll kill you. Anyway take care alright! Come back in one full peice. Lol.

Photobucket

Ultra adorable small kitty!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Mitchell always said my hair's thick. I refused to believe him & even said it's thin. After looking at this picture, I now believe him. HAHAHA.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Dragonfly

Photobucket

Mitchell poking a half-dead disgusting frog.
So sadistic right. Lol

Photobucket

This frog looks damn ugly. It looks like it got stepped on many times till it flattened.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Mitchell. I told him to act natural, & this is what he did -.- Lol.

Photobucket

Photobucket

The watch shop. Super cool

Photobucket

I FINALLY REPAIRED MY FAV WATCH!! :DDDDDD
Friggin happy to the max (((((: I love this watch ultra super duper much!


No comments: