Friday, February 27, 2009

























They say a picture portrays better than words do.
I've captured every moment spent with you.
Now, that's better than a diary.

Left school halfway. Having bad cramps and headache. Stupid cramps. Yesterday was far more worst. It was a combination of cramps and headache -.- I vow i felt super uncomfortable. All i wanted was a bed with pillow, and just lie there doing nothing. My cramps were so bad that i puked my dinner. So much for eating. Zy was with me the whole time. He stayed by my side till i slept. He was super sweet though. He was playing the guitar that me & DouDou fell alseep. HAHA. Even DouDou fell asleep. Super cute.
He sacrificed his time at the gym to accompany me. ((:

Okay bye. I wanna take a nap. I so wanna bomb my stomach -.- Stupid cramps go awayyyy! GAAAHH!

No comments: