Monday, February 2, 2009
























Movie stubs, sweet poem & paper hearts..
The wind blew them all across the floor, making a mess.
Picking up the missing pieces,
Some found, some gone forever.
'We can make more memories. Better ones' you said.
I believe in eternity & good memories, don't you?

School was sleepy. I didn't get to sleep even if i wanted to cause of a destroyer name Stacy. LOL. That girl's super clumsy. During Chem, she & i always sit tgth on the same table in the lab. Just when i was about to close my eyes, she turned the tap on very big and the water splashed on me. No wait, my face -.- Second time, i was about to take a short nap, she did the same thing by accident again. Lol. Third time, sweet drink. Lucky on my hand not uniform if not i kill her. I vow if we were to ever do any dangerous experiment, i'm not gonna sit beside her and get injured by her clumsiness. Haha. She spoils the equipments too! LOL.
Oh &.. Javier too. Tt idiot. Who on earth flicks one early in the morning and until late morning??! It's pain okay. Esp when he does it out of the blue. One day ima strangle him early in the morning for the many other times of flicking me. LOL.

Time to do my crap load of homework! Byeeeee.

No comments: