Saturday, February 14, 2009



































Happy Valentine's day everyone! (:

It's all about the love. LOL. Anyway, actually Zy & i don't believe in Valentine's day. If yknow the story behind valentine's day, how it came about and all, you will know why it's so not worth it to celebrate. Oh well. We still went out anyway. But mainly for our 4th month ((: He booked a jap restaurant(it's my fav) though he doesn't really like to eat jap food. That was really sweet & thoughtful of him (: We met in the evening. Before tt i had a photoshoot with my bestfriends :DDD Rai, Shi Kin & Farna. It's been quite sometime since all 4 of us are free. I had hell of a time. It was ultra fun. Love the scenery & all. The photos are even nicer. The nicest photos i have ever taken by far! (: I'm more than satisfied for now (: Every year we spend our V'day tgth. Haha. I sure do love them very much to the maxxx! :DD

I had a great time with Zy too. He is by far the best thing that's ever happened to me. We have quarreled so much lesser now. & I'm very happy about tt. Plus, he bought me a box of choc & surprised me last Friday by coming to my place earlier. I gotta shock. But i was super ecstatic to see him. Imagine you come out of the toilet & you see him sitting on the bed looking at me. Lol. He even made a card & video for me. That's total sweetness! Not all guys even bother to decor the card. He even cut out heart-shapes to stick on the envelope. This juct shows how much effort he put in. & Not just give me a plain card. The card's really beautiful. The video is one of the best gift i have ever receive! & I love it to the maxxx ((: I am happy happy happy! I love Zheng Yang super much, & no one can ever change my feelings about him.






























































































































































































































































































































































































































































HAHA. Sorry Farna. I ruin the pic by smiling.. I can't help it! Lol.




































Raihanah! ((:





































































































ShiKin! ((:















































Farna! ((:














































Me! LOL.



































Zheng Yang! My one & only :DDDDD




















































































































































































I made this for him. The instructions partially drove me up the wall -.-

No comments: