Tuesday, February 3, 2009



































The days are getting dull,
The clouds are turning grey.
But with you in my life, it's like a spilled paint..
Filling my monotonous life with colour.

A reward should be given to me as i reached school at 7.05am today. Miracle. School was alright. Heavy bag that made my shoulders sore. Thick books i brought which was never even used at all! -.- Which seriously pissed me off. Teachers that didn't even show up. Couple of free lessons. Homework is piling like mad & it's crushing me. Test & more test. Sleepy day.

Afternoon was fun though. Spent it with Stacy, Javier & Justin. They came over to play mahjong. I think none of us had the slightest idea of what we were doing. Nonetheless, we just played as if we knew the game. We played until all the tiles were gone. HAHA. That was super funny man. Oh &.. Stacy broke my chair -.- See, i told you she's a destroyer. LOL. She leaned back and the back of the chair broke. Literally. On the other hand, it was on the verge of breaking into two. She just had to lean back & make it worse. Lol. Then the teasing begun. Super funny. & She spelt 'Role call', as 'Roll call'. My gosh. I laughed like mad when i read the msg she send me. The things she does and say are just.. Hilarious. She's my stand up comedian! Haha.

& My dearest Zy gave me a surprise today. Short surprise. Lol. He was outside my house while i was playing mahjong with my friends & i didn't know. Was ultra duper super infinormous(made up tt word) happy to see him! I hugged him real tight the moment i saw him. Missed that ninny! Though it was just 3 short mins with him, at least i got to hug him :D No one can ever make my day as much as you do.

Okay i'll shall stop here. Gotta get back to doing my torturous, neck breaking coursework. Lol. Have a lovely day all you living-breathing people.

No comments: