Here are the list of equipments u can purchase from:
- Plastic containers- SKP, or if u have spare ones lying ard use them
- Ice cream plastic jars- Rochor Centre. *Glass cannot be used to freeze things*
- Wooden tray(used to put the creme brulee)- Daiso
- Kite- Rochor Centre
- Brown string: Daiso
Here's the list of ingredients u can purchase from:
- Mission wrap: NTUC (i used wholegrain)
- Turkey ham: Mustafa
- Cranberries: Cold Storage
- Mixed Salad: Mustafa
- Kampong Chicken: Mustafa
- Whipping cream (for ice cream & creme brulee): Phoon Huat
Mission wrap + cranberries + turkey ham + salad + bechamel sauce + chopped garlic.
Mesclun salad + cherry tomatoes + Vinaigrette.
Roasted chicken marinated overnight w herbs & chilli powder, stuffed w garlic inside the carcass.
I made 2 flavours of ice cream: Coffee & Vanilla.
Vanilla creme brulee.
Was so darn happy it turned out well in ma oven!! First time baking it in my oven. Was so afraid it it wld fail.
Tomato soup w herbs in a jar.
Cherry tomatoes tossed in vinaigrette dressing.