Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Smexy Friday! ^^

Met up w the girls on Friday for some shopping & catching up at Ann Siang Hill. Visited a treasure full of vintage clothes tt were oh-so-pretty & super affordable. Thank God my off fell on a Friday cause they only open on weekends & Fridays.

I can never be happy enough to see my girls (: They make my day, rly (: We can like talk abt the most nonsensical stuff & yet laugh at ech other's silliness :*) It's a kind of friendship tt is irreplaceble.. Tt's for sure! We v been meeting up almost every week now. & I'm so glad it is becoming a routine (:

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I LOVE the back of the top to death!! It's so beautiful! The material is made of good quality & rly comofrtable to wear! Plus the beading of the cross back straps are rly pretty!
P.S. It's actually a dress. Hehe.
Photobucket
Shi Kin! :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Banana :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
ZUBS! ^^
Photobucket
Love this volleyball head! Hehe :)
Photobucket
:*)
Photobucket
New iPhone cover & Wallet! FINALLY!
Photobucket
Shall end my post w a box of macarons from Canele!

HAPPY DROOLING! Hehe ^^