Wednesday, February 2, 2011


Twin's 21st Birthday celebration!

I started planning the party abt 1 month ago. Decided to do the catering my own with the encouragement of my Sous Chef. He told me to try & gain experience from it. He hlped me along the way tgth with some of my colleagues. Invited the twin's friends through FB & settled the date 1 week earlier from their actual birthday. It was supposed to be a a surprise but my mother ruined it -.-

Anyway, i bought the party decor, food & went even further by baking a 3 tier cake all by myself! 4 days before their birthday, i slept at 7am consecuvtively as i was busy doing the preparations for the party. It was crazy. Ppl ask why i'm being so ambitious by organizing the party for the twins when i cld hv js done something simpler. My ans wld be 'Cause they are my sisters & i wanted to do something special for their 21st. They are the kinds tt don't ask for much. Which is why i decided to give them the best for their 21st.'

With the hlp frm my colleagues who came over a day before to help me with the cooking, i'd prolly nt even get to sleep at all! So thank you (: & The party wldn't hv been a success w/o the awesome ppl who bothered to show up! (:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Drapes done by Clarence & a few others.

Photobucket

The 3 tier birthday cake. It was actually kinda slanted. I tried my best alr ):

All 3 cakes contain diff flavours.
1st Tier (The top of the cake)- Mascropone Cheese with Baileys.
2nd Tier- Icing sugar
3rd Tier(The base)- Divided in to half Dark Choc, & the other half Milk Choc.

P.S. Will be doing another post on how i baked the cake (:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Cupcakes i baked were gone bit by bit in a jiffy!

Photobucket

Loving my romper with Polka Dotted sleeves i purchased at Bugis street! (((: Located on the 2nd floor.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Lighting up the cake, waiting for the twins to arrive (((;

Photobucket

SURPRISE SURPRISE ((:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

With the Sound crew.

Photobucket

With KCPSS.

Photobucket

Us (:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

With their CG.

Photobucket

Food i prepared tgth with the help of my colleagues ((:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Opening presents!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Checking out the Pedro Heels their cg got for Nik.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Twins with DouDou! This picture js screams ultra cuteness! (:

Photobucket

They love to squish her. Lol.

Photobucket

So proud of my cake despite the fact tt it was slanted! Lol

Photobucket

Time for cleaning up! & So you think... Or rather, i thought they were really gonna clean up! Instead...

Photobucket

They did things like these -____-

Photobucket

Photobucket

& If you think this was all.. You're so wrong!

Photobucket

It turned into this. LOL

Photobucket

Photobucket

HAHAHAHAHA.

Photobucket

If humiliating themselves wasn't enough, they js HAD to do it to me too! Lol.

Photobucket

Hellboy. LOL.

Photobucket

Photobucket

HAHAHAHA. Ok i gotta admit.. It was kinda funny though.

Photobucket

The guys v interested in my huge ass bruise! Which they initially thought it was a tattoo -__- Wanna do also i won't put at my arm lo. So ugly. I'd rather do it at the back of my neck ^^

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ok tt's all! The party was more of js having the twins mingle ard with their friends & have a great catch up with their friends (:

No comments: