Monday, February 7, 2011

Photobucket

Been long since i laughed so hard,
Till my tummy ached & tears filled my eyes.
Oh how i wish i could re-live tt moment again!

On CNY Day 3, i rushed down from work to Steph's plc for steamboat! (: Her plc was really packed! But it was a great time spent as i got to catch up with some ppl ^^

I'm so happy tt today's my off day. Am gonna spend it by staying at home (: Colleagues came over last night to play Mahjong(Yes i do hv a mahjong set & table) & Poker. They left ard 4am? I slept at 5am. Haha. Super tired. My first time seeing a live gamble. LOL. They gambled so much la. See alr i also scared. Lol. What a night!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Aunty Lilian! (:

Photobucket

Didn't take much photos tt day. Can't rmbr why either. LOL. Anyway.. Here're some random photos (:

Photobucket

Coolest Ang Bao EVER! From Audi. Lol.

Photobucket

The car with an outline of a Rabbit. So creative right??

Photobucket

Photobucket

HAHAHA. She always yawn when i'm taking photos of her. LOL. So cute! (:

Photobucket

DouDou says 'XIN NIAN KUAI LE!' (:

Ok byebye! I wanna go jogging :DDD

No comments: