Sunday, February 6, 2011


CNY DAY 1

Met up with my relatives at my granny's plc before heading out for visitations. I gotta say tt the way i celebrate CNY is slightly diff from others. E.g. The food served at every house is all Peranakan fd. We only do the 'Lo-Hay' on the first day of CNY & nt during the reunion dinner. No one speaks Chinese. It's either Eng, Malay or Hokkien. Hahaha. It's like tt every single year. & I like tt it's diff (:


My CNY day 2 & 3 was spent at work. Sian right. Oh well.


Photobucket


Reunion Dinner cooked by my Aunt & Granny, whose cooking is THE best (:

Photobucket

Buah Keluah- MY ALL TIME FAV ^^

Photobucket

Nik was our driver (:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Wore a QiPao for this year's CNY (: I always think tt following the tradition of wearing QiPao is good (:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

A family tradition.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Lo Hay!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Anja (: She's so adorable right?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

With my 4th uncle & his wife (:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Tay Family (:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Her eyes super glued to the iPhone. Lol

Photobucket

Photobucket

SO CUTE RIGHT???!

Photobucket

With the Twins & my Granny (:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

New mascara from Maybelline called 'Long Extreme Stiletto' makes my eyelashes look extra long. I like ^^

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I hv a fetish for Qi Paos. I js think it's really pretty!

Photobucket

Off to my mum's side, the Yeo Family! (:

Photobucket

Steamboattt! (:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Baby cousin drank Ribena tt had Vodka & was.. Well, i guess yknow the end to this sentence huh. Lol.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

In this family, they drink A LOT! Lol. Mostly wine though.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ok tt's abt it. GOODNIGHT EVERYBODEHHH :D Hope everyone of you had a fruitful & enjoyable CNY! (:

No comments: