Sunday, January 9, 2011

Time Check: 12.39am

Got back from my aunt's plc 30 mins ago. Supposed to meet my colleagues for a good seesion of Kbox but my mum refuses to let me go! ): So angry!! She says it's past midnight so i'm nt allowed to go. I've never been to Kbox before & i thought this wld be my first time going with a bunch of crazy ppl which wld be so much more fun! Argued with her for so long & she persistently said no -.- I always think i'm 19 alr & yet i still hv curfew. I knw ya'll will say cause ima girl & bla bla bla. Heard all tt shit before. Seriously i don't always go back late. Hardly ever. Nvr stepped into a club before. Turns out Pumproom's actually a Pub or Bar? Can't rmbr. 19 & still so noob! -.-

Nt tt i'm so eager to wanna hv fun. Ok maybe it is. Js tt, i always hv this principal tt i stand by, which is.. 'You only get to be young once. So party as much as you want, enjoy the night life whilst it last. But the moment you turn 21, all tt nonsense has to stop! 21 is a serious age. No more hardcore partying & shit.' Makes sense right?? I always repeat tt sentence to my friends & they say it makes sense. I'M 19 & HV NT HAD ENOUGH FUN LO! WL!!! -.- Wanna sneak out of the house my mum also knw all my tricks -____- SIAN TTM! Ok bye i'm angry & smelly. Wanna bath. Toodles!

No comments: