Wednesday, January 5, 2011


I hv a shitload of events to blog abt tt happened in the month of Dec, 2010. Lol. I wll do so when i'm free. Shall start off my entry with my mum's birthday last Monday! (:

Brought her to The Imperial Treasure TeoChew Cuisine located at Ngee Ann City as she loves TeoChew fd & being a TeoChew herself. I'd rate the fd 3.5/5 . Food was not bad, but pretty pricey. For dessert, we walked over to Cine to try out Frolick. In which she hesitated at first as she dislikes sweet food. Aft taking herfirst bite, she lovedddd it! She even finished 3/4 of the cup! Lol. Caught Rapunzel with her & i love the movie! Heh (: It was an awesome day spent with my mum & it was pretty obvious tt she had a wonderful time (:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Tea is always served before & after the meal in Teochew culture. Something new tt i learnt (:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Crab Roe with Shrimp Soup

Photobucket

I think this is Pomfret? I can't rmbr. This dish is gooddddd (:

Photobucket

Beef with Sliced Capsicums & Onions! Beef is
super tender! ((:

Photobucket

Photobucket

See, my mum smiling away whilst laping up on a good cup of Frolick!! (:

On a side note..

Photobucket

I FINALLY GOT MY TURQUOISE BAGPACK! (((: & It def exceeded my expectations! The design is awesomeeee :DDD Love it! My mum bought it for me frm HK :DDD Heh!

No comments: