Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Photobucket

Love this furball! (((:

Hv been coming home so friggin late tt i haven't had the time to blog, let alone check my emails. So many things i need to do but my work & school
schedule always end so damn late tt i hv no time to run my personal errands. Sigh. Oh well.

Anyway, here's a mash up of random things tt's happened. Will be doing a post on Sk's 20th birthday real soon! ((:

Look what my bro sent from Ireland!!! *Points below*

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

It's a Silicone Cupcake Mold with a tiny plate! Heh! So cute right?? It's called 'TeaCupcakes'! (((:

Photobucket

Had a family gathering few weeks ago & i made Pistou Fusilli Pasta! ^^ Feedbacks given were positive (((: Though i cld hv done better!

Photobucket

My Fisheye Holga arrived last week! FINALLY :DDDD

Photobucket

Photobucket

Through the viewfinder.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ok byebye! (: It's 12.43am & i hv work in the morn! GOODNIGHTTT.

No comments: