Sunday, January 2, 2011


My NYE countdown was pretty much alright despite the fact tt i didn't manage to catch the fireworks ): While ppl were squeezing like a can of sardines ard City Hall area, my friends & i were stuck in the car during a jam -.- What a bummer. The highlight of the night wld be tt my very precious Stacy was there to spent it with me!! :DDDD For the past few yrs, i hv been spending my NYE with my ex-es & since i'm single this yr, i had the opportunity to spend my NYE with my most awesome friend, STUSSY! (:

We went hme ard 3am. But tt's normal since it's a celebration (: Next day.. I had to wake up dead early for work. I was a pure zombie at work. Lol.

How was everyone else's NYE countdown?

My NYE pretty much went like this..

Photobucket

Afternoon with Rus & Mitchell.

Photobucket

I knw i gained quite a bit of weight )): Alr on a diet..

Photobucket

Loving the Fringe Low Cut Boots my dad got me frm HK.

The 2 dogs below are up for adoption! Pls email me at nadine_tay@hotmail.com or let me knw in my formsrping if you are interested or hv any enquiries!

Photobucket

Breed: Shit Szu
Gender: Female
Age: 1+ yr old

Photobucket

Breed: Husky
Gender: Female
Age: 2 yrs old

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Off hme to chng & take a lil nap before meeting my friends (:

Photobucket

R & the rest came to pick me up & we ate at NYNY, City Hall.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

6 of us shared the Giant Burger.

Photobucket

& A giant Ice cream. Lol

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Heh ^^ Love this tiny girl (((:

Photobucket

Look at the huge ass crowd!!! This is js a small part lo.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

IN THE CAR! Exactly how we spent our NYE when the clock striked 12 -.- Oh well. At least we had good music playing (:

Photobucket

We were desperate to catch a glimpse of the frieworks to the extend tt Stacy climbed outta the car! LOL. But to no avail..

Photobucket

We saw this.. What a sad view.

So.. We decided to do what we do best!

Photobucket

CAMWHORE!!! ((((((((((:

Photobucket

Razee's super EPIC FAILURE facial expression! HAHAHAHA

Photobucket

Photobucket

The 2 annoying brothers, Ridzuan & Ramdhan.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Headed to my plc for a mini party.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Tt's all! Btw, I've updated my blogshop, Pause N Buy (: Do visit Pause N Buy (:
.

No comments: