Saturday, September 11, 2010


I miss attending cell groups.
I miss the times where i wld set aside ample time to pray.
I miss the times where i could go to church/cg freely,
W/o having to worry abt anything tt's gonna tie me down.
Now.. It's all diff; I pray & hope, for a miracle.
Tt i wld be able to at least, attend church every Sunday morning.
Though it may seem impossible now, i'm gonna keep praying & asking God for a miracle.

This is prolly kinda outdated.. But, whatever. At least i'm blogging abt it! LOL. Went back to FTP on Teacher's Day. The guards refused to let graduates with coloured hair in, as stated by the principal. Which i felt was downright ridiculous since we're alr graduates why on earth must we hv Black hair js to go into the school -.- But i got in eventually since my hair doesn't look like it's dyed anyway.
Visited some teachers & i was hoping tt the Muslim stall would still be open cause i miss their Mee Soto )))))))))))))): But it was alr closed!! So sad lo ): Still, i got to see my ex teachers & friends.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Friends whom i've nt seen in quite a long time. & Also.. Someone whom i DO NOT want to see...

Photobucket

Jonathan! -.- Kept following me the whole day -.-

Photobucket

Got irritated & screamed at him. Cause he kept telling everyone tt i'm his girlfriend & announcing so loudly tt he loves me -_____- Can u imagine the humiliation!?

Photobucket

Saw Des! (:

Photobucket

Outside the Staff room, where Jonathan was there too! -.-

Photobucket

I hv no idea wth he was doing. But Wx, Javier & i ran away quickly so tt he wld stop following me.

Photobucket

We ran all the way to the canteen. Which he eventually found us & wanted to hug me. Ugh.

Photobucket

Bought my all time fav Choc Hello Panda!! ((((: Def miss eating em in school.

Photobucket

Wanted Jonathan to go away so i jokingly told him to buy for me all the Choc Hello Pandas from stall 8. Thinking tt he wldn't buy, he actually told the Aunty to give him 5 pkts of Hello Panda. LOL. Javier stopped him in time before he paid her.

Photobucket

My classmates when i was sec 1.

Photobucket

With Mr & Mrs Tany! (((((:

& The best part abt what i saw in school is..

Photobucket

THE NEW ROCK WALL AT THE CCA BLOCK! So cool right??

Photobucket

Photobucket

First day working at ToTT's. It's located along Dunearn Rd. Pretty exciting. Am looking forward to its official opening. They have a really exciting/unique concept.

Photobucket

Inside. You can read more abt them HERE on their fb acc. It's a new restaurant.

P.S. Both photos of ToTT's is grabbed from their fb page. So credits goes to whoever took tt pic.

No comments: