Friday, September 10, 2010

Firstly, i'd like to thank Ferdian Lie for being so generous by giving me his Lomo camera (((: I was dead happy when he said he wants to give me the camera. MEGA HAPPY TTM ((((: Plus he even bought a Telephoto lens for it. I'm super grateful to Ferdian Lie :DDD THANKS FERDIAN YOU ROCK BIG TIME ^^

Lastly, shopped with Beloved few days ago but i never really shopped cause i alr spend alot at BKK. It was fun catching up with her on things. (:

Oh &.. I must thank my parents for they were the ones who sponsored me everything for my BKK trip! ((: So yes, i feel super fortunate to have such wonderful parents :D

Photobucket

MY LOMOGRAPHY DIANA CAMERA SET :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD & In Turquoise!! & An extra telephoto lens. Triple bonus (:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Queueing up at Iluma's Koi cafe! (:

Photobucket

With Beloved & our Milk Tea :DDDD

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ok gotta go. Start work tmr. All the best to meeee! (:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Learn now that the special personal loan can allow you to
get the cash youneed today nbc today show live
this is why whenever you're contacting lenders, you may need to get aware from the current
home equity loan and whether that is the best one for the budget inside
your state.