Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Photobucket

DAY 4


I couldn't wait to go back to SG as i was not feeling well tt day. I had bad tummy aches & towards the evening i was down with high fever. Despite tt, i dragged my feet to MBK in the afternoon to find Carving Knives for my classmates who requested for it. I couldn't find it at all & decided to leave for the hotel since my body was seriously starting to fail me. I broke down in the train cause the pain was excruciating. Rested at the lobby & left ard 7pm for the airport. The timing in BKK is 1 hr earlier than SG. Again, i started crying badly at the passport checkpoint cause i couldn't take it & the queue was mad long & it was moving super slow ttm. I wanted to sit so badly but there weren't any seats. My friend was really "nice" to call me 'fragile' when i cried. Dumbass -.- Anyway, it's been 1 week & i've just recovered. THANK GOD! Lol. & Thanks to my stomach flu, i've lost 2 kg :DDDDDDDDDD Hahahaha.

P.S. Went out with Beloved today. (: Will blog abt it soon. School reopens tmr. My 2 weeks of break gone so fast ):

Here's the things i bought from my 4 days of shopping! :DDD

Photobucket

Photobucket

Everything i bought. Not a lot though.. To me at least. Does it look like a lot to you?
Maxi dresses, romper, printed tops & shorts, bags etc.

Photobucket

Ear Rings.

Photobucket

Rings!!! Added to my ring collection :DDD Best thing? All these rings cost below SGD$5 except for 1! Cheap or whatt?!

Photobucket

Fav ring & the most ex!

Photobucket

4 Sided ring.

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 Sided Ring. So worth it right? I even bought rings tt has diff sides.

Photobucket

Feather Headband/Necklace which i really loveee (:

Photobucket

Camera Necklace


BEST ITEMS I BOUGHT TT MADE ME SOOO FRIGGIN HAPPY! :DDD

NO. 1

Photobucket

Polaroid & Underwater Heart Shape Camera! :DDDD

The Polaroid's cheaper than SG- SGD$93.
So is the Heart Shape Camera- SGD$13

Photobucket

Hung my Heart Shape Camera next to my Robot 3 Lens camera! :D
I'll def use it. It's NOT for decoration if tt's what u're thinking.

NO. 2


Photobucket

Bought 3 pairs of shoes! (:

Photobucket

Love this Boat Suede Shoes the most! :DDD It's so comfortable & the material is made of good quality. Price: SGD$14

NO.3

Photobucket

Lights for my bed! (:

Photobucket

My room with the lights (:

Photobucket

No comments: