Sunday, September 19, 2010

Celebrated my dad's birthday last week on 14/09. It's his 50th birthday! Can't believe my dad's alr 50! So fast. Had dinner at Holland Drive to celebrate his birthday. Gave him a mug tt says' I LOVE MY DADDY!'. I knw very cliche la. But i had no idea what to get for him. Seeing the jovial look on my dadis face, i'm more than satisfied. (:

Photobucket

Birthday cake i baked for my dad. The fondant(the White layer covering the cake) was starting to melt alr as it was stored at room temp for too long.

Photobucket

Seafood ((((:

Photobucket

Salted Egg Crab. Best crab i've ever eaten!

Photobucket

HAPPY BELATED 50th BIRTHDAY DADDY! (:
Hope you had a great time spent on your birthday & tt you love the gift & cake i got for you (:
You'll always be my no. 1 dad & thanks for taking good care of me throughout the years. I love you daddy! :D

Lastly, here are some shout out's to my friends, whose birthday falls on the month of September! (:

Photobucket

HAPPY BELATED 19th BIRTHDAY LOUIS LEE ((:
Like i always say in every wish to you, knowing you for 14 years has been awesome. From the tiny tan boy you were back then, to a botak-but-still-tan-&-tall guy you are now.. You have def grown a lot in terms of physical look & character! I'm glad tt we're still friends after so long (:

Photobucket

HAPPY BELATED 19th BIRTHDAY RAIHANAH BTE AYOB! (((:
Knowing you for almost 7 years has been really great. You were once so innocent with your huge eyes. & Now, you're all grown up.. So pretty & sexy ((: Plus you're damn wild. Hahaha. You're never afraid of ppl or to do the things you want & i admire you for tt. Hope you love the present & the green cupcake wordings i made for you. I love you dear! :DDD

P.S. Will be updating on Rai's birthday surprises Part 1 & 2 soon! (: Maybe i'll update tmr since it's my OFF DAY :DDDD

& I miss church so baddd! Pls pls pls pray for me tt my restaurant manager & chef will allow me to attend service in the morning on Sundays. Having to work on weekends is really... But tt's the way life is for ppl involved in F&B. I'm starting to get used to it alr. But all i want, is to attend service every morn. Tt's all. So pls pray for favour & a miracle! (:

No comments: