Thursday, June 19, 2008


























Watching the sunset with you was spectacular.
It was something i never thought i had.
You exceeded my expectations.
& Above all, you made me content.


Had rock climbing competition today. Since it rained yesterday, thus, it was postponed to today. Anyhoos, the category is 'difficulty'. Damn i lose grip on a contour & fell. I was upset with myself.

After that rushed down to Vivo city to meet my bestfriends. Rai, Shi Kin, Farna (: Went Sentosa together. Now i'm broke. Took a cab there & back. We had lots of fun camwhoring, ALOT! Plus, we had a mat & had a tiny picnic & crapped alot. It was all fun & laughter. We waited till sunset. It's b-e-a-utiful! ((: The kaleidescope of colours spread across the sky was an amazing sight. I had so much fun today with them. Because they're not just odinary friends, their're friends who's always create fun & laughter. & Their're my bestest of friends. :D

PICTURES !






























































































































































































































































No comments: