Wednesday, June 18, 2008



































But for now, i'll close my eyes & pray.

I'm praying for a miracle.
To guide me through this horrid time.



Woke up damn early to go school for a rock climbing competition at Springfield secondary. Watched the under 14 category climbed then it was the under 17 category to register. Can you imagine how long we waited. Not only that, after registering, we were kept in the isolation room for 2h30mins! My gosssh. The suspense was killing me which made me super irritated. Everyone else was playing psp. Soon the whole isolation room became so noisy! Ugh the damn weather. Postponed to tmr. Everyone go straight to finals. Lol.

















































































































































































She rolled over all of a sudden right infront of Alfred. She's so cute. Everytime Al's around, she'll act cute to get his attention.

No comments: