Sunday, June 15, 2008



































If in every little town, everyone was happy.
I guess i'd probably migrate there.
& if i have to leave you, i def would.
Inclusive of all memories.


HAPPY FATHER'S DAY
to all wonderful fathers! Inclusive of my dad. ((:
Daddy i know you read my blog. For some reason i don't know how you found my URL. Still, i love youuuu! & Thanks for always finding time to spend time with me. Always giving me what i want. (((:


Brought my dad to church today. The drama was awesome & hilarious. So was the sermon. (:
Anyhoos, had lunch with my dad at Pastamania. Damn full. Had a great time talking to my dad tgth with my sisters. Then dinner with my mum.


Oh &..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY STACY! You're finally sixteen. You are everything a friend could ever ask for. Cause you never fail to make one smile just by seing your incredibly bubble face. I love youu & miss you.


HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY IRFAN

You too, are finally sixteen. Know that whatever happens, i'm always here for you dude.


Lastly, i miss Rai, Farna & ShiKin sooo much. & Ain too. Lol. Farna's crazy sister. Ahhh go cycling!! ((: Hope you girls are doing fine. We'll meet soon, as promsied :DDDDD ilyy people! <3>
& Beloved, let's go swimming next week. (:



No comments: