Saturday, January 13, 2018

DouDou my sweetest furball












This set of photos were taken by HelloHarun (he can be found on IG). It is my favourite set of photos of my furball till date. It is also the last outing i had with her before she turned blind. I will never forget the day she kept jumping off the little hill & was running like crazy. The girl was happy. 

Dogs truly are man's bestfriend. Dd is turning 12 years old this coming March & while i am glad she is healthy despite the old age, i cherish every moment spent with her. She is my comforter whenever i am down, & she accompanies me through the night whenever i cant sleep. If i am up watching TV or doing some work, she stays by my side. She gets up when i do & stays when i stay. 

Dogs dont have anyone but you, their owner. Although there are times where i feel oh so horrible for leaving her alone at home the whole day while im busy at work, i always look forward to the clock striking 10pm when i can rush home to hug her. 

I wish, she could stay with me forever. Dd has been a constant in my life & i love her so damn much. I do believe, that all dogs go to heaven. 

No comments: