Thursday, May 8, 2014

Misery.

















These are the set of photos on our mini roadtrip to Msia. The weather was scorching hot. I loved the tall trees towering over us. & The peacefulness of the environment. Despite the numerous houseflies, i felt kinda at ease to be there? Idk why. Maybe it's the serenity of the place that calmed me down & for tt moment, i forgot everything else tt was weighing me down.

Tbh, i have been having a terrible month. Things haven't been gng the way i hoped it wld have. In fact, 2014 has been a horrible year for me by far. I have lost my appetite, i wake up every morning w a huge burden on my shoulders & a constant reminder tt never seems to go away on the fact tt this "situation" tt i am gng through is gna haunt me forever. I can't change whatever happened, but it does hurt. It hurts so damn much i find my pillow soaked in tears on most nights. I do wish to be able to get back on my feet & be my happy self again. But this time, it's different. It's gna take a lot more time & effort to get me back on track. The "strongest" people puts on a mask to hide their pain. But deep down, we all know they are suffering like crap. & Sadly, i happen to be in tt category.

Maybe someday, just someday... I will look back at this as a memory & move on. I look forward to tt day. Nobody loves to wallow in misery & to look for things to do to get their mind of whatever's bugging them. But i know i have to. I have to move on & let it go. I must. For this is killing every fibre in my being & i don't feel like doing anything at all. I just want to be left alone.

No comments: