Monday, November 28, 2011

Mass update.

Have been mad busy. Thus, not being able to blog much. Like i said, most of my blog post are saved as drafts & i upload em when i'm free at work. So, here's a mass update on what has been gng on! Haha.

This is prolly outdated, but i attended Zuby's 21st abt a week ago. Rai planned it all & it was held at Club Hotel, a boutique hotel. Rly unique interior design which i felt was mad cool! Theme of the party was 'GEEK'. I rushed down aft work & i'm glad i went cause it actually took my mind off the stress i hv been having! (:
(Photos are taken w my iPhone.)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
(:

Work has been exhausting. Haha. Business have def been picking up tt's for sure! Esp during weekends. It's mad busy! Non stop action. I have nvr worked in a kitchen tt's forever busy. Def learned A LOT of stuff! The perks of being a full timer u see more stuff & u get to do more hands on. Much more in fact (:
(Photos are taken w my iPhone, using instagram! Follow me on instagram! My username is Nadine tay)
Photobucket
Photobucket
The decor of the restaurant has a very homey & cosy feeling.
Photobucket
Norwegian Benedict!
One of my top favs on the menu ^^
Photobucket
I love NY!
Photobucket
Scandinavian!
Twin's favorite.

Speaking of the twins.. They got me 2 dresses from ASOS. Almost every year, they get me clothes as a present. & I must admit, their taste in fashion is completely diff from mine! LOL.
I told em they shld hv let me choose then they js pay. Hahaha.
Photobucket
Toga dress in Cream.
Super sheer! How to wear out??! So, i converted it into a....
Photobucket
Toga top!
Haha looks better also! Hehe ^^

Okay before i end off this post.. DO VISIT Twisted Fantasia FOR THEIR 6TH COLLECTION (: Photos are taken by me in my home studio (: Interested parties can email me at nadine_tay@live.com.sg for photoshoots & ask for my rates!
Below are the 2 fav items i like from their collection. They are launching today @ 8.30pm!
Photobucket
Photobucket
CLICK HERE to visit their site!
Like them on theirFacebook page too! (: Click here for their fb page!

No comments: