Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Instocks!

Photobucket

I HAVE UPDATED MY BLOGSHOP,
PausenBuy!! (((:

& This time, items are all brand new! Clothes were purchased months back & i nvr got the time to put it up on the site. I will not entertain negotiation of prices for all the items under the 'Instocks' post are brand new! SUPPORT OKAY ^^ My prices range from $16-$28.50! Cheap thrills for happy girls out there who are dying to shop for new clothes :D


Here's a summary on some of the clothes tt are up on the site, PausenBuy!

Photobucket
Available in Black & Pink!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Available in Midnight Blue & Black!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Available in Teal & Red!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Available in Black & Cream!
Photobucket
Available in Burn Orange & Black!
Photobucket

SEE WHAT U LIKE?? Then hurry CLICK HERE!!to start shopping awayyyy! :D

P.S. I will stick to PausenBuy from now on. Was intending to shift to another blogshop to showcase all my products. But it was such a hassle & so, PausenBuy will be my personal blogshop! Please show me some love okay? (:

No comments: