Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Batam- Harmoni One Hotel




















For R's bday, we spent 2D1N in Batam, Harmoni One Hotel. I bought this deal on groupon for $45/person. This deal included breakfast in the hotel, & Go Kart. Pretty amazing deal. Super worth it. I had to top up $20 to upgrade to a Deluxe room, which was extremely worth it. There was a spacious bathtub in the toilet & the bed is huge & mad comfy. In fact, the entire interior of the hotel was so beautiful & detailed, R & i were pretty much blown away by the great hospitality provided by the staff of Harmoni One hotel. We weren't expecting much as the pictures provided by Groupon didn;t do it any justice, making it look like a 3* kinda hotel. But it's def a 5* hotel to us. Their staff are all so friendly & helpful. The room service is soooo awesome! Food is not crazy expensive but affordable. Also, it is a 5min drive to the Mega Mall which has many branded outlets such as Nike, Sports wear etc. There's a arcade(timezone) in the mall too.

R & i had a haircut which cost us both $7 each! Mine was cut,blow & dry! Unfortunately, most of them speak Malay & are not fluent in English. Thankfully, i have R. So he helped me converse w the stylist on the kind of haircut i wanted. In fact, i combed my own hair & showed here where to cut. HAHAHA. She just didn't undst me okay. But it turned out to be wonderful & i am so lovin my new hairstyle. I have short & long hair. She cut it in a way where if i tie my hair, part of my hair tt is cut short will not be long enough to be tied & so, it looks like i have short hair. Pretty cool.

Anw, R & i had such an amazing time. We went for massages which was so shiok. Explored the hotel which srsly wow-ed us. I bought him a fossil watch which he rly loved & is madly happy abt. I took a video of me giving him his present. Hehe. Im just super happy tt he is happy with his gift & his time spent in Batam (:

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Nice photo. Is the hotel "Harmoni One Convention Hotel & Service Apartments at
Jl. Batam, Batam Center, Batam Island, Indonesia" ? Kindly advise. Thanks.

slysashe said...

Home Page replica louis vuitton Resources replica ysl bags Get the facts Ysl replica