Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Ytd i went to the gym with Stacy. We attended the dance class. It was Girls Hip Hop lesson. I tried my very best to hold my laughter if not i would be the only one who's laughing. Lotsa booty shaking & sexy poses. Damn hilarious!
After gym we met Ridzuan, Ramdhan & Razee for oysters!!!! ((((: Monday is Oyster day at Fin's! ((((: It's mega delicious. Well, to me at least. Ima seafood lover! ^^ The oysters were damn fresh & delicious!! (: Okay i'm craving for more oysters. LOL. As Ridzuan drove, we went to afew places like.. Adam Rd cemetry(damn bloody eery!), Kent Ridge Park & Tanjong Pagar hawker. Ridzuan is a mad driver who drives damn fast & he blast the music damn loud too. Imagine loud banging music confined in a metal box(car). Lol. There was this beggar who kept begging us for money. His actions were damn funny! We were saying he asking for money so tt he can go swimming cause he kept making the 'Breast stroke' swimming stlye. We each gave him $1 & said he can go swimming 6 times- More than enough. Lol. At least we were kind enough to give. Others ignored him. He even KNEELED DOWN to beg us can!! So scary.

Had lunch with Javier today during my lunch break. More like i ate & he talked. Lol. We talked about stuff & how things are doing for him now. Anyway, after tt he left to meet MJ then came back to find me agn with Firman, Ws & Yazid. I literally slacked all the way instead of working. LOL. Thanks for accompanying me guys (: & Thanks uh.. For laughing at me when i was trying so hard to speak to this lady in Chinese. Javier even told me what to say from behind. HAHA I actuall used his words. LOL. I wanted to tell this lady her face will look sharper(i sell cosmetics). But idk how to say sharper in Chinese. Then Javier shouted 'Jian!'. But i said wrongly & basically the 'Jian' i said means 'Cut'. -.- Damn pathetic. How to use Chinese to tell ppl about cosmetics??! LOL.

Photobucket

Look at the oysterrrrrrrrr (((((((((((((((((((((:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Seafood Baked rice (:

Photobucket

Fish & Chips (:

Photobucket

Camwhoring in the car! LOL.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Some scorpion ant. Damn cool!

No comments: