Friday, January 15, 2010

Photobucket

Did yknow i smile the moment i see your name?
Did yknow i keep unsend sweet text to you in my phone?
Did yknow you've got me falling head over heels for you?

Met beloved today to job hunt & do some mini shopping! Hee. There's like so many sales everywhere! Be smart & buy your CNY clothes now before it's too late. The shop 'T-Bar' located at Ion is having a major sale man. All the tees are priced at $20! Cheap or whattt! I pruchased a piece for Zy. I used the Capitaland vouchers Zy & i combined from the Christmas xchange. Before i left, the sales assistant handed me the bag, smiled & said "Thanks for paying absolutely nothing at all! :D" LOL. Beloved & i laughed when we walked outta the shop. We so weren't expecting him to say tt. Next stop was our all-time fav shop- F21!!!! (((: They were having major sale a the 1st level la. Realllyyyyyy cheap! Needless to say, beloved & i obviously bought some stuff. HAHAHA :D We went for manicure after tt. I had an awesome time with beloved today! We were saying tt despite the fact tt we will be posted to diff schools.. We MUST meet up at least once a week! ^^

I have finally submitted my JAE & JPSAE form. Doing the JPSAE form made me really pissed. Haha. Sorry uh Javier. I know i sounded damn qian bian on the phone. Sorry! Lol i called so many ppl asking how to fill the form. I pray & hope tt i get into Early Childhood!!!!!!!! Badly want tt course!

Photobucket

Left- Beige Feather Hairband ($7) Right- Rainbow Heartshape necklace ($5) MEGA CHEAP RIGHT?!

Photobucket

In F21!!! :D

Photobucket

Food Republic- This lady sells drinks riding some "scooter" thingy. It's damn funny but really smart idea! The 2 buckets at the side have ice & can drinks.

Photobucket

Beloved! :D

Photobucket

We bumped into Stacy! Lol.

No comments: