Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Firstly, before i say anything.. I would like to Praise God for my O level results. Praise him for guiding me all the way. Praise him for giving me the strength to go on & not giving up. I praise him for everything he has done for me. My God is a God who always comes true for me.

I'm sure all of you are wondering how i fared for my O's. Majority of you would have already known as i alr texted so many of you. Thanks to those who asked. I appreciated it. Anyway, i am thankful tt i am able to get into poly- Which is good enough for me. However, i scored 7 for Math(v.impt) & C.Science. Which is really bad. Basically, i can't go into much courses. If i scored 6 for Math, i would have had more choices. Cause i managed to clinch a distinction for my English & the rest of my subjects fared okay. But tt doesn't matter considering the fact tt my Math failed. I am angry & utterly disappointed with the fact tt if i had studied harder for my Math, i would have gotten a 6.. at least. The amount of money my mum paid for my Math tuition has gone to waste js like tt. I have NEVER been good at Math since Primary school. I would cry whenever i am not able to get a sum right. I'm js nt good at numbers. No point crying over spilt milk right? What's done cannot be undone. At least i am able to get into poly. I may not have met my target, but getting into poly is my first priority.Whatever it is, i still thank God for getting an A1 for English. If i did not get an A1, my points would have been far more worse. I am very thankful for tt. Oh & not forgetting. Chinese! As most of yknow, my Chinese is very poor! I scored C6 for the first time i sat for the paper. When i retook the paper, i didn't even have the time to study for it. To my surprise, i actually managed to improve by 1 grade- C5. I am contented with tt result despite the fact tt i thought i would get back the same mark. Again, i am extremely glad tt i improved.

"I am weary with my groaning; All night i make my bed swim; I drench my couch with tears.
Depart from me, all you workers of inquity; For the Lord has heard my weeping.
The Lord has heard my supplication; The Lord will recieve my prayer."

Psalms 6: 6, 8-9

Even in my darkest time, i will Praise the Lord.
My heart aches but i will not give into temptation.
At night i fight heated battles with the devil with God by my side.
The devil never fails to remind me of the pain i am facing.
But i will not give in to his tricks, instead i will look to God for strength.
My eyes have turned puffy but God hears my cries & comforts me.
But why does the\is feeling dig it's way into my heart like a sharp knife piercing through my heart still?

No comments: