Saturday, January 16, 2010

Photobucket

A very much different kinda love.
Nothing of the odinary.

I am extremely tired! My eyes are about to close as i'm typing this entry.. Shall do a quick one.
Had Thanksgiving party today at RW with JK subzone. I was the videographer of the day. I had to use a digi cam- Yes, digi cam!! I know -.- My hands were aching but it was all worth it. The drama was hilarious to the max! Han Yong acted as a sissy. Mega funny! Lol. Everyone was dressed in their sportswear. Theme of Thanksgiving: Sports wear. Really awesome. I went as a softballer w/o her slacks! HAHA. Don't know where my slacks went.
I planned a small surprise for Zy. We went to Botanical Gardens in the night. I had a mat, sandwhiches & cards all packed in my bag alr. Going there in the night is completely different from going in the afternoon! It's really cooling & relaxing. Completely different ambience. Plus it's nice to lie on the mat & js look up at the sky lited with shining stars everywhere. Tt's exactly what Zy & i did. We played cards, ate sandwhiches & lied beside each other looking up at the sky. Kinda cool.

Photobucket

Thanksgiving Decor- Theme: Sports wear

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Yes yes. I know my socks diff colour. I couldn't find the other pair!

No comments: