Friday, January 8, 2010

Photobucket

Trying my very best to stay optimistic.
Getting rid of the voices in my head.
Walking ahead with God guiding my every step.

Job hunting with friends for almost a week alr. & None called ): But i'm not gonna give up! I MUST get a job by mid January!! Lol. Anyway, ytd we went to Mount Emily park to take pictures. There was a playground there. So we challenged each other who could swing higher. Well, mainly Javier & i. Haha. It was a long walk to the park man.

Today met the usual with Beloved today. Job hunting again. A day of chilling, photos, crap talk & lotsa walking! (: I have been buying quite a number of clothes this week. I have bought abt 3-4 clothes alr. Lol. There's like sale everywhere! Mega cheap! The reduction of prices are crazy! Of course i would buy! LOL (:

Photobucket

The mega long walk up Mount Emily.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Justin & Javier! I like this picture. They both look so happy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is cool!

Photobucket

No childhood boys. LOL. Kiddin la.

& Now, presenting to you.. JUSTIN'S 3-WAY HAIRSTYLE! LOL.

Photobucket

1.

Photobucket

2.

Photobucket

3.

Photobucket

Tt wld me, abt to steal Javier's drink. LOL

Photobucket

Beloved disgusted tt Javier messed up the whole table. & Me blowing the bits of sugar away. & Javier ignoring us. HAHAHA. Classic photo.

Photobucket

-.- Thanks uh Javier. He claims he was taking my finger. But the focus on my fingers like very off eh. Right Javier??

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I was waiting for Javier to take a photo of us. Beloved pissed at Javier for taking so long. HAHA.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Beloved! (:

Photobucket

Photobucket

With Justin, Firman & Beloved (:

Photobucket

With Javier & Beloved (:

Photobucket

Firman- Looking so studious. Lol.

Photobucket

Javier showing his "SEXY" side! HAHAHA

Photobucket

Photobucket

Bought this Pink dress from Topshop. It was on sale! (: Mega cheap.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ok enough zi-lian photos of me. Hahahaha. Shan't bore you with my face. Lol. Anyway i don't always post pictures of myself ok! I js really like this dress. The lace & everything.

No comments: