Saturday, January 30, 2010

Photobucket

This feeling's eatin it's way in;
I can't sleep or eat, not anymore.
My heart's in total agony & yknow why.
Not a puzzle, but not a riddle either.

Had dinner with Beloved the other day at Lau Pa Sat. I was dead happy! I got to eat SEAFOOD! WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :DDDDDDDDD Ya'll have no idea how longgg i have been waiting to eat seafood! My tummy was ully satisfied! ^^ Heh. After our scrumptious meal, we headed to some palce to chill.. Or rather, CAMWHORE! Lol. I had an awesome time with Beloved. A funny & satisfied-tummy day! (((((:


I VOW I CAN LIVE ON SEAFOOD FOR ETERNITY & NEVER GET BORED OF IT MAN! IMA CRAZY SEAFOOD LOVER TO THE MAXXX! ^^

Ashwin > home alone <>
*yea ppl will say all sorts of stuff nad
*but that doesnt mean u shud quit or let urself down
*i eman do what i doo hahs .. look at the brightside u are in a poly aniwae..
*and thats ll that matters
*gotta be thick skin at times.. and not care bout what others say

Thank Ashwin! (: & Also ShiKin for telling me it's alright & cheering me up (((:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sotong, Sambal Kang Kong & Sting Ray ((((((((: Woots!!! I feel damn hungry nw. LOL

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Beloved couldn't jump in time.

Photobucket

Photobucket

My hair!!! SPOILER! Lol

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

i love you Beloved! (((:

No comments: