Monday, April 26, 2010

Photobucket

It was never easy pretending.
'Cause i haven't got over it..

Met beloved the other day to catch up on things. Haven't seen her in quite awhile. Really missed her (: We slacked at Istana Park & camwhored. LOL. As usual. Will most prolly drop by her workplace one of this days. Wanna see the things her shop sells. I had a good time spent with beloved (: We may meet lesser, but at least deep down we know we'll alwas be there for each other (:


It has been raining everyday lately. Do rmbr to bring out your brollys! Don't get caught in the rain! If you do, better bath immediately once you've reached home lest you'll fall sick. & Drink lots of warm water! Takecare people (:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Beloved (:

Photobucket
(Pic taken with my phone camera- Lousy pic quality.)

Had an awesome dinner with my dad & his friend ytd! ((: My dad's the best! Always bringing me to good places to eat & letting me choose my fav food! (: Had crabs for dinner & it was delicious ttm! :DDD Though i had a hard time cracking open the crabs, i enjoyed my simple dinner with my dad ((:

No comments: