Friday, April 23, 2010

Photobucket

" It is tough when someone special starts to ignore you.
It's even tougher to pretend that you don't mind. "

We live in a wolrd filled with ups & downs, 'cause that's just the way God created it to be. Nobody likes to feel the downside of life. But i believe that through these, there's always good that comes out of it. What we do with our lives is of our own control. Whether you choose to mull over the pain & waste your life away- It's your decision to make.
It hurts most to see the one you love walk out on you when you have grown so much on him/her. We all come to a point where we feel like throwing in the towel. But i will not succumb to such a state. I refuse to waste my life away harbouring over the past. Only God knows how i feel deep down. & I learnt to lean on his strength & not mine alone.


I believe with God, he will guide me through & nothing's too big for Him to handle. I hold that sentence very close to my heart, because i believe God has a plan for me.

No comments: