Tuesday, April 20, 2010

As said in my recent post, here are the pictures of the Doggie Day Out last Sunday with my dad! (: Brought DouDou out for a walk with my dad and his dog, ViVi, at Bishan Park. Weather was pretty warm. Nothing much to see or do as Bishan Park was currently under construction. Had a great time spent with my dad & the 2 dogs! :D

I'm very tired alr. Need to get up super early tmr! Enjoy viweing the pictures (((:

Photobucket

This is ViVi. A mixed-breed. Jack Russell & something else.

Photobucket

As most of you wld alr know.. This is DouDou! (:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Look at DouDou leaning to one side! LOL.

Photobucket

Leaning to one side again from ViVi. LOL

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hee. So cute!

Photobucket

PICTURE PERFECT!! (:

No comments: