Friday, December 4, 2009

Photobucket


I'm trying to breakthrough.
Don't you think it's worth the chance?

Breakfast with Beloved today was pretty awesome (; Had a great time catching up with her. She bought me the Studded bag i wanted! ((((((((((((((((: MEGA happy! ^^ Thanks Beloved! (: & 2 Lanyards! Heh. Met Zy after tt to do some Christmas shopping. Unfortunately we didn't shop much. Plus i was having cramps & my feet hurt! Still, today is really a good day (: Only he & i will know why. A really RARE day :D But i love it (: I bought 8 ear rings for $10. Cheap or what! ^^ Today really is an awesome day. A splendid day spent with my one & only love (:

Photobucket

The gorgeous studded bag ((((((((:

Photobucket

8 Ear rings!

Photobucket

Look at my ear ring stand!! It's full alr. HAHA. Need to get another stand ^^

Photobucket

Front & Back all filled.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

^^

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

It was freaking diff to take a PROPER picture with DouDou. Tt girl kept squirming around.

Photobucket

Photobucket

PHOTO OF THE DAY!!! HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA. DOUDOU'S FACIAL EXPRESSION DAMN FUNNY!!!

No comments: