Thursday, December 3, 2009

Photobucket

Breaking the rules.
Just for one night.
For you, i'll remain silent & obey.

Kinda obsessed in decorating cupcakes & cakes. Have been watching Youtube vids & all. Mainly on decorating it. It'll be super cool! (: Anyway, I have never stayed up for 12 hours before. This would be my first. Was never good at staying up all night. I tried to in camps, but i always failed. Cause i'll always be the first one to doze off. Haha. I'm enjoying the sheer pleasure of holidays ((: Feels so extremely good to wake up any time. Most of all, i don't have to feel sad when Sunday comes. Cause i know the next day i don't have anything on! ^^ Hee.

I have come to a point where there is no turning back.
No detours or whatsoever.
This is it; No more hiccups or screw ups.
One last shot, one last try, one last everything.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Grabbed from: Weheartit.com

No comments: