Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Photobucket

I adore your silly laughter.
I love watching you do the techtonik dance.
I like your stupid faces.
I admire your confidence to speak up.
Not a perfect team, but it's our imperfectness tt brings us closer.

Mega worn out. Typed & printed alot of paperwork today. Since i end work everyday at 3.30pm, i headed to the gym to do some workout with Beloved. We joined the 'Spin 1' class. Which is basically cycling. Vigorous-hyped up cycling. Lol. Really good work out! ^^
Anyhoos, i will be going shopping with my mum this Sat as i have no shoes at all. Not kidding. Seriously need a pair of shoes! We may be bringing DouDou to Mac Ritchie for a walk! (: Hopefully no monkeys will attack us! Esp DouDou! I'll protect her! (: Will take pictures & show ya'll ^^
Last night i had a great-short dinner with Zy. I hope everyday would be like ytd ^^ I felt happy & slightly relieved.

Photobucket

A flea market held at SMU on 12 Dec. Those of you who are bored or desperately need to shop, maybe this flea will lighten you ^^ There's entertainment/performances provided too!

Photobucket

The new Black hand carry bag i bought. Am still not used to carrying such bags cause it's friggin girly!

Photobucket

Princess DouDou! Always sleeping in luxury!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Was baking cakes & cupcakes the other day.

Photobucket

The sugar coated icing! Super sweet & mouth watering! :D

Photobucket

Purple muffins! Did not finish decorating. Lol

No comments: