Wednesday, January 2, 2008





























Let the rain fall, i don't care
I'm yours & certainly you're mine


First day of school. So much talks. I so wanted to chop off my ears. I sat in the PA room the whole day. Seriously, the whole damn day. Level by level went up to attend the talk by different teachers. The sec ones this year are really .. Immature & RUDE! But some are adorable & playful. I came to school so early for the first time. Oh well, i had to come early cause of councilor thing. & I was the flag bearer together with Yazid. I was so afraid i let go of the string and the school flag will drop down. If tt really happened i think i'd probably be skinned alive. & The whole school would be laughing. & Now my fingers stink -.- Smelly rope. Something effing funny happened to ShiKin during recess. I laughed like nobody's business man. I shan't say unless ShiKin allows me to. Haha. Anyway, overall catching up with my friends was great. (: Talked to CuiLian all the way. & Saw Beloved too. (:

& OMG. Alfred relax la you Gundu sami. Hahahaha. I'm seriously laughing my ass off now. I accidentally send him a "Break up" message. Cause it was meant for someone else. To Alfred obviously it seems like a break up message. I just typed ' Sorry but i don't think we can be tgth. I'd rather we be friends', & Blah blah blah. I cannot muli-task. I was doing 3 things at one time. So i wasnt really concentrating on who i send it to. Alfred called me & he sounded so frantic. I was like ' What happen'. He said i send him a message about being friends and blah. I was shocked too la. Initailly he didn't even say tt. He just kept saying 'Why? Why? I don't wanna lose you.' Lol. I was stunned. I thought he was playing. Until his voice started getting higher. Haha. Okay la i know i'm mean. But it it took him so long just to tell me why he said tt. I was like 'Crap the message not for you.' Lol. Dumbass. Basically someone jut asked me for stead. & I said no okay Alfred Lim !! Next time stop babbling and just ask why i send tt message.

& My mum's birthday is tomorrow! I suggested to the twins to scare her when she comes home & someone come out with the cake after tt. My sisters reply ' I don't think she'll even live to see the cake if we scare her'. But my mum is afraid of sudden shock. Lol. Plus my sisters always do tt to her.

Okay bye. I really gtg. My sister is nagging at me to go bath. ((: Happy schooling people. & Those who aren't, i will give you 5 monopoly dollars if you agree to come take my place :DDD

No comments: