Sunday, January 13, 2008






























HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHIKIN! <3
You're 17 years old & i love you :D And get well soon okay Gundu! See la, never drink ebough water. Then get sick on the wrong day. Must get well soon okay ((:

Went to ShiKin's chalet yesterday. Me & Rai took the wrong train all thanks to me. Lol. Never ask me for directions. I have no sense of direction, seriously. Anyway, it was a whole lot fun.ShiKin looked really pretty. She was wearing this hairband, she looked really sweet. (: Her relatives were all there. Her aunty's damn funny. Lol. Most of all, it was fun spending time with the rest. Joking around and all. 12am ShiKin cut the cake. Me, Rai & Shaa had to leave shortly after cause our parents don't let us stay overnight. I hope ShiKin loves the present i got for her. Plus it's from her favorite shop. Me & Rai made her a photo frame thing. & Gave her a box of Munchy Donuts. Jane & LiTing were there too. Went home with Shaa & Rai. Rai smile okay. Don't bother and don't ever blame yourself. (: Shaa, lead your life the way you want to. Don't let some pest get in your way. :D
Oh & i finally got my customized shoe! :DD But Alfred dirtied it!!! Plus it's white ): I was effing pissed. GAH! I was cursing & swearing at him. My white shoe. Anyway, DouDou is being such a pest now a days. My hand has her bite marks all over. She eats EVERYTHING she sees on the ground. She's cute at times. But sometimes she's really annoying. She bit a packet of biscuits from my bro's room. It was in the middle of the night! She went to my mum's room, made a mess, & made hell lot of noise. My mum tried to get the packet of food out from her mouth. But she bit my mum. She refused to give me the packet too. Seriously the whole room was filled with crumbs of biscuits and chunks of it spread across the floor. When i swept the floor, she bit the broom and refused to let go. So i dragged her out of the room. Mop the floor, she bit the mop -.- She can just sleep in the middle of the room with her legs wide open. So obscene. We always close her leg but she open it again.

Once again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHIKIN <3





































You act like a dumb kid
I have finally let go of you.
I don't give a damn to what happens to you
Cause seriously, it's not my problem.
I'm not afraid to talk back
Most of all, i don't care even if you left
You were never mine, & Thank God you're not.
I don't have to meet your demands any more.
So stop acting like a kid and grow up.
Not everyone can tolerate your shit.
So don't call me & start scolding me
I'm not your fucking girlfriend
I've been so nice to you, yet this is how you treat me
This time i've really had enough.
I won't shed any single tear for you.
You've hurt me so effing much.
& You suck.








No comments: