Thursday, January 31, 2008































In this mixed up world
Above the sound of buses rumbling, and voices of many people,
I'm still able to hear that sweet melody
That melody, that brings me back to you



I have ALOT of work to get done. Especially my F&N coursework. I have not done my 'Task Analysis'! OMG! & It's alot of research to do. I have to hand in by tomorrow. Plus i've got tuition at 7pm later. By the time i come home, it'll be going 10 already. I'm gonna be turning in really late tonight. ): My beauty sleep. I've got camp tomorrow till Sat. Then work right after camp. Busy life. I'm working for a particular reason. So yeah.
Anyway, during Value Ed lesson, Miss Toh made us draw a boy & girl on a piece of paper. I felt like such a kid -.- Lol. Stacy's drawing was damn funny. I help her colour her picture. Lol. I went over to Beloved's place after school. Rushed there straight after school. Gave her a letter and packet of Lemsip for her flu (: Then had lunch with Max.
Oh &.. Yesterday met Raihanah :D So happy to see her again. Shaa & Azri was there too. I met Louis before finding Rai & Alfred. I was so happy to see Louis. He got a shock when he saw me standing outside his shop. Lol.
Okay that's all sexaes! :D Nadine has to bath and go for tuition. GAH! Damn remedials, test, & more test! ):


The top 2 pictures are mine. Last 2 is Stacy's. Stacy's drawing is bloody funny. Haha.


























































No comments: