Tuesday, April 24, 2007

i feel so upset. so hurt. i don't know what to do. i've got some family problems. my dad talked to me yesterday. a really long talk. and i held back my tears. he told me some stuff that nearly made me cry. i'm just holding on to something that i don't want to let go of. i love irwan SO SO much. yet i feel like he doesn't know that. what does that girl have that i don't? .. ))): i know we'll both be better when we're back tgth. i'm just waiting for him. this picture below hurts SO much. why is he doing this to me? .. )): he ask me to wait. and so i will. i won't give up no matter what. if i knew that girl, i'd take acid and pour on her face. the fact that irwan is hugging her really tears all my insides completely. )))))):
i can't move on. i'm stuck. )):

No comments: