Friday, March 19, 2010

Things i did today:
  1. Baked 2 Marble cakes for colleagues (My first time doing with help of course!)
  2. Got caught in the rain.. But enjoyed the cool breeze very much ^^
  3. Was mad angry at my sister for eating a piece of the Marble cake didn't even ask whose it is!! Was super pissed with the fact tt i couldn't do anything since she alr ate it -.- Wanted to ask her to re-bake another one.. Till it occured to me tt she doesn't even know how to cook or bake -.- Was boiling inside man.
  4. Mini celebration for Sx! ^^
  5. Cleaned the whole house till it was spick & span! Mopping, sweeping, wiping windows/wooden chest/chairs, polished the floor etc. Literally everything. Lol.
Photobucket

Marble cake!!!! Love swirls! Used a satay stick to make the swrils!

Photobucket

I cut out the number '8' & stuck it on the candle using velcro. LOL.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sx was so happy & i was shocked by her reaction when she saw the cake. She kept saying the cake very nice & liked the wordings with her name very much. Haha. Didn't expect sucha big reaction. It made me kinda happy though ^^ I feel warm & fuzzy inside when i make others smile!

No comments: