Saturday, March 6, 2010

CHC'S NEW BUILDING IS GONNA BE AT SUNTEC CITY!! (((((((:

Yay! Nearer to my place compared to expo & Jurong! LOL. Plus the facilities & everything is js awesome. No wait.. It's beyond awesome! The whole congregation were clapping & shouting in joy. Can't wait to move into the new building next year! Gonna be really awesome ^^

Work's been pretty fun lately. Some of them are really nice to me. While some never fails to piss me off. The kitchen crew are really nice ppl! I love working with the ppl i like ^^ Lol. Makes my job easier & much more fun! Steph & her mum dropped by my workplace few days back! Was glad to see em! They were nice to send me home after i ended work too!

Few days ago i met Farna, ShiKin & RAIHANAH for lunch! I typed Rai's name in big letters cause it's been a long time since we all met her. It was great seeing her again & the rest, catching up with each other on stuff.

Babysitted the adult cg last Friday. It was quite an experience! Kinda fun! ^^ I brought my kids bible.. & Now it's pages are in diff places. LOL. Their're all so adorable! I even baked a cake for their cg. Makes me so happy to hear their wonderful compliments on the cake! ^^


Photobucket

Sushi Tei With my dad for lunch!! Knowing i'm a huge Jap fd fan, he brought me to a Jap restaurant! ^^ Love my dad super much.

Photobucket

STICKY-CEHWY CHOC!! It's been ages since i've eaten this!! Unfortunately i was nt able to finish it. Last time i cld, nw can't. Amazing righttt? Lol.


Photobucket

My daddy! We look alot alike right? Lol.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Because of this, i got a pimple at my lip -.-

Photobucket

Photobucket

Trying very hard to make him laugh by doing all sorts of crazy things! LOL. Like in this case, swinging him ard & he kept laughing. LOL.

Photobucket

This 2 girls are so sweet looking.

Photobucket

I was drawing faces on his toes & he kept giggling cause it was ticklish.

Photobucket

TA DA! Lol.

Photobucket

Nathan refused to take a proper picture with me ): Lol

Photobucket

Look at what he did to the stack of post-its! HAHAHA.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Nicole! She's very pretty!

Photobucket

Photobucket

The cake i baked & decorated myself! ^^

No comments: