Thursday, June 26, 2008


























You showed me what love is.
You expressed it to me in such a way..
That i'll never forget.
Now i'm sure, that i truly love you.


Right now i'm so pissed, i feel like burning my schoolwork. Ugh!! My F&N N-level coursework is due next Wed. & I have very little time left. I have got part of my results back from my teacher, & i did very well. I'm glad. But now my damn thumbdrive is having some problems. Can't even open it. Tried both comps, can't open! & I have to hand in my draft tmr. & If i don't, i'll do badly for tt particular part! Gaaaah! This means i have to re type out every single thing!! 28 damn pages! This will kill me instantly!! Forget it. I shall not bore you with my frustrations anymore.

Anyhoos, the past few days in school was a blast. Below are the pictures explaining the crazy things my classmates do in class. Now i know why teachers can't stand my class, esp when the class is so big. Lol. But i must say, it is real fun to have such classmates to perk up my day :D



































One of em put some paper on the girl's hair & said ' Her hair is made in such a way that the paper will stick there one la.' So insulting right? Lol. His trying to say tt her hair's damn thick that the paper will be stuck there. -.-




































Walking around the classroom with an umbrella.
































This would be during Eng class. Our teacher, Mdm Preetha.. whom many detest. Sylvester wrapped a bandage around Samuel's eyes, & i drew the eyes. Mdm Preetha was looking. Then to make it even more intresting...



































Sylvester added glasses -.-

When Mdm Preetha came, telling Samuel off.. He just stood up acting like a blind man saying ' I can't see you i cant see you! ' He obviously knew where she was standing, but he purposely faced his back towards her. She got really pissed. The whole class was laughing.
































Lastly, paparazzis in the class. Lol. Stacy took tt. I got caught red handed! Peeling my lips again. While doing work. In Preetha's class.

No comments: