Wednesday, June 4, 2008
































That one kiss send me
spinning in joy.
Cause these words were never easier.
The nights we spent together holding each other.


I realize i don't talk much about Alfred. Alright. This post shall be about me & him. & Yes, we're
doing just fine (: He loves me alot thats for sure. He treats me damn well. Sometimes i feel bad when i upset him. But i do love him, yes i do. My dad talked to him about me -.- My mum? Well, she's a hard person to please. But she often ask me to call Alfred to send me home when it's late. Which i don't have to. Cause he always does. Shan't write much. Pictures will do.

Enjoy his retarded-ness. (:

































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































This was our first picture tgth. When he like me & vice versa.































































My boyfriend is soooo GAY! Haha. Well, he USED to be. But not anymore :D
P.S Gay not in tt sense. But gay as in he looks & poses like one.
Here's a more adorable picture of him :D Haha

LOOK AT THE BLOODY HUGE DIFFERENCE! Now, you can say, CUTE!

No comments: