Friday, March 14, 2014

Colourblocks and hues of pink.








I have a thing for layering my necklaces. Always loved doing that to give my outfit a more edgy look. Clourblock upon clourblock goes pretty well, no? Initially i thought it would look weird. But once i wore it i was like, "Okay it dosen't look tt bad." I quite liked it actually.

Threw over my floral chiffon outerwear from New Look, under the kids section & wala! I had a girly outfit that said "Sweet" all over! That's why i love to mix & match my clothes instead of just wearing one kind of clothing. Mix & match gives u several different kinds of outfits suitable for the specific occasion/event one is attending.

Sleeveless pastel top: threadtheory.com.sg
Outerwear: New Look
Skirt: asos.com
Necklace: Lovisa & SK jewellery(a gift from friends)

No comments: